Sunday, January 4, 2015

Another year went by...

So, here I am a year later... Did I accomplished anything from my mini 2013 list?
  1. Finish my Guardian Angel  - nope, even did not work on it
  2. Attend Stitching Retreat with friends. This time it will be in Maritimes and finally I can have that  lobster (see # 4 on my Bucket List)- nope, we were house hunting on the Vancouver Island during my retreat.
  3. Enroll in creative writing course (or something like that to improve my writing skills) - nope, but this year I'm taking Blogging 101 course
  4. Read at least 20 books (audio books do not count) - done
  5. Write the novel. - nope
Well, this year I'm setting missions for myself. Here are my top ten:

10. Work less and make more money
  9. Write and publish a real book
  8. Strive to be the woman I want to be
  7. Knock off some things from my Bucket List
  6. Look good, feel good and loose some weight
  5. Finish the Super Duper Challenge
  4. Have 1K followers on my blog
  3. Be Queen of Sales in British Columbia (I was in the Yukon)
  2. More time playing with my dog
  1. More time alone with myself

Till next time!
Evalina

No comments:

Post a Comment