Saturday, October 2, 2010

My bucket list - revised

I've got a minute so let's work on my list... 
  1. I would love to go to Canary Islands
  2. Go to Egypt with AMORC   
  3. See an iceberg
  4. Have a lobster meal (I never ate lobster... maybe I can do that while in Newfoundland. Of course I can go to any restaurant and try it but I would love to make it very special, most awesome would be to have a lobster meal with the fishermen)  
  5. Write a novel (I'm working on the skills)  
  6. Have a house on the waterfront with acreage  
  7. Fly to North Pole  
  8. Own a Rolls Royce (no matter which model/year) 
  9. Loose weight and be fit
  10. Learn to swim (fear prevents me from learning)
  11. Go to Italy  
  12. Pack my bags, jump in the car and visit every single state in US  
  13. Pack my bags, jump in the car and visit every single province in Canada  
  14. Go to Peru and visit ancient Mayas site  
  15. Have a diamond ring (I'm starting to save money, from every paycheque I will put $20 to a little jar until I have enough cash to buy it)
  16. Get an accounting designation (I've change my mind)  
  17. Open my own accounting services firm (done!)  
  18. Go to Dawson City done!!!  
  19. I love photography and I one day I will have a very good camera   - got it!
  20. Have a week just to myself - done! I went to silent retreat and I hope I can do it again  

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Good luck on your list, love all the travel related ones. I'm still working on visiting all the states. I still have 28 left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck on clearing your list! I keep adding to mine. I have a son and I would like for him to travel as much as I did during the summers. If your interested in checking out my list there are links on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck! by the way 7. North Pole :)

    ReplyDelete